All selected candidates must fill the Official Registration/Matriculation Form (available online at the Official IMMC website or via e-mail upon request to IMMC Secretary).and pay the Registration fee within 5 days after being informed of their acceptance.
Failure to perform registration within this period will be considered a refusal, being the place offered to the first candidate in the waiting list, who will have to register within the next 3 days.
In any case, deadline for Registration will be 15th April 2018
Candidates failing to register may yet have the option to attend IMMC as auditing participants.
To formalize the electronic registration it will be necessary to join the following documentation:
- Application form: available online at the Official IMMC website (alternatively, it can be sent via e-mail upon request to IMMC Secretary).
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of Academic Degree(s)
- Copy of Passport or Identity Card
- Recent Photo
- Link to Recording of rehearsal or concert in a digital platform (YouTube or similar:
- Conducting (optional)
- Orchestral Formation (mandatory for all instrumentalists)
- Piano- Solo Instrument with the orchestra (mandatory)
- Voice (mandatory)
- Correpetition (optional)
- Composition (optional)
The Gómez-Martínez International Foundation will accord 118 scholarships to the instrumentalists selected as members of the Joven Orquesta Filarmónica Internacional FIGM – Young International Philharmonic Orchestra GMIF, previous selection through curricular and artistic merits, in the International Music Master Courses.
See Section ORCHESTRA